Studio and Behind the Scenes
Advantages to Judy Doherty Photography Studio
My full-service studio and prop room bring clients everything they need for great imagery from the creative brief to the final image. This includes culinary direction, art direction, food styling, set creation, props, surfaces, product styling, photography, stop motion animation, video, and post-production retouching. It includes research and development for food products to show them in delicious lifestyle settings and uses. My studio is nimble with a personalized service that focuses on telling the story of your product or food, which is always the center of the story! One client said that my images increased his sales by 44%.
Here are just a few of the benefits my service brings to my clients:
- - Research and development for product use and lifestyle settings.
- - Communicate remotely in real-time for clients who cannot be on set.
- - In-house styling with props, custom surfaces, custom ice creation, set construction.
- - Medium-format Phase One cameras for high-resolution images.
- - Two indoor studios with Broncolor lights plus one diffused outdoor studio.
- - Dry storage, refrigerators, and freezers.
- - Professionally equipped kitchen.
- - Fresh ingredients: garden plus Bay area stores and farms supply a wealth of ingredients all year.
I have collected props globally from artisan wood craftsmen, antique dealers, artists, paper stores, Italian tile importers, kitchen stores, and more! All of the surfaces are handmade and painted. I can develop recipes and style food to tell branded stories for the camera. My clients love this lean and highly creative process. Turnaround time is always fast.
Clients can ship products from anywhere. It is easy to get your products to me and we prepare everything for the camera for a great shoot. Contact me if you need images or videos. I would love to help! You can call or text 415-935-3591 or email email@example.com!